Old January 14th 07, 05:21 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro,sci.space.history
Jonathan

Default ...White House "Rump Group" created the Vision...who were they???

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 09:05:14 -0500, in a place far, far away,
"Jonathan" made the phosphor on my monitor glow
in such a way as to indicate that:

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message

Now Lockheed takes over as the prime contractor
for the Vision.

irrelevant new stories about Lockheed snipped

I guess you don't know what the word "intrinsically" means. Go invest
in a dictionary. Or learn how to look stuff up on line.

Yet again I must completely destroy your response.
And it's so easy.

laughing uproariously

Look at the 10 y chart of Lockheed. It has two clear
turning points. The first one is the ...minute...Bush takes
office...it tripled. The second is the ...minute...Bush
announced the Vision in Feb 04....it doubled.

And what happened to other space stocks, like Boeing? There's nothing
unique about Lockheed Martin.

Really! If you want to know how the war in Iraq really
started. It was set in motion by the Bruce Jackson
the director of strategic planning for Lockheed Martin.
He has publicly bragged that he wrote the republican
platform on foreign policy. And he's one of the
Presidents closest campaign advisors. Short of
a video of the President admitting he's a Lockheed
shill, the evidence couldn't be more obvious.
That is, to an unbiased observer. Of course
maybe you're correct and it's all a big innocent
set of coincidences. Or dumb luck I guess.
Ya, that's it.

In comparison, Nasa is a minor conquest.

Lockheed Stock and Two Smoking Barrells
http://www.playboy.com/magazine/feat...eed/index.html
(the girly pics might just get you to read it)

And we're still waiting for, you know,
*evidence* for your tinfoil hat theory that the president consulted
with LM before announcing VSE, and that this influenced the
announcement.