Old April 6th 06, 10:30 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.moderated

Default Reconsideration

Rand,

I think you need to post again when you're not sick. One launch failure
should not spell the end to Space X. If it does, then the investors and
customers didn't understand the risks to begin with.

Also, despite it's lean, private roots, Falcon 1 is still being tested as
ordinance. The first flight was an all up test. As such, I personally
figured they had maybe a 50/50 shot of pulling off a successful first
flight. I hope they'll fix the problems they find and try again later.

Jeff

..