Old February 23rd 06, 04:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical

Default Nomination for Galactic Killfile (was: ( Nomination for Ministry of Circle Jerks (was: Congratulations, Art Deco ) ) )

"Raving Loonie" wrote in message
ups.com...

Nightingale wrote:
Sean Monaghan wrote:
a better group to
nominate might be Bruce, Rhein Man, and anon a mouse.

MoCJ joint-nominees need to be *separate* individuals - not

sockpuppets of
one single kook. ;-)

Are you sure that they are all Bruce? I thought anon a mouse belonged
to bisectional.

For purposes of the award programme, Bisectional and MBB are

recognised as
a single net.entity; suspected sockpuppets from either of these two
net.cretins will be effectively regarded as a single kook.

They are not kooks worth celebrating; they have little, if any,
entertainment value to offer, so the next nomination I recommend for

this
pair is for a Galactic Killfile entry.

I was thinking of Golden Killfile, but that sounds even better.

I nominate Bruce and all his past, present, and future aliases for
Galactic Killfile.

I second that one also.

HJ

Blessed Cecilia, appear in visions
To all musicians, appear and inspi
Translated Daughter, come down and startle
Composing mortals with immortal fire.

FYI r.m.c. ...

[rec.music.classical added to the circulation]

RL.