Old February 23rd 06, 03:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Nomination for Ministry of Circle Jerks

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:29:10 -0500, Nightingale wrote:

Sean Monaghan wrote:

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:57:49 -0500, Nightingale wrote:

Woodchuck Bill wrote:

I nominate Michael Baldwin Bruce and Honest John for the Ministry of Circle
Jerks. Any seconds?

From the FAQ http://www.netcabal.com/auk/faq.html#question16

Ministry of Circle Jerks -
Although many kooks are lone wolves, a few like to make friends with
those who are as delusional as themselves. This office rewards the
slurpfests that often ensue.

Bruce replies to Honest John, usually beginning the post with "DisHonest
John wrote:" Doesn't look much like a friendship or slurpfest to me.

Bruce does seem to attract undesirables though -

He likes to give the illusion of doing so, at least. I don't he's
particularly attracting *anyone's* attention nowadays - other than that of
his own sockpuppets and "Honest John".

I notice that Deco and some of the others who used to join his threads
are ignoring him now.

a better group to
nominate might be Bruce, Rhein Man, and anon a mouse.

MoCJ joint-nominees need to be *separate* individuals - not sockpuppets of
one single kook. ;-)

Are you sure that they are all Bruce? I thought anon a mouse belonged
to bisectional.

For purposes of the award programme, Bisectional and MBB are recognised as
a single net.entity; suspected sockpuppets from either of these two
net.cretins will be effectively regarded as a single kook.

They are not kooks worth celebrating; they have little, if any,
entertainment value to offer, so the next nomination I recommend for this
pair is for a Galactic Killfile entry.

I remember seeing an award for Order of the Holy Sockpuppet (not sure if
I have the name exactly right) - is that still active or has it been
retired?

From Message-ID: ews.net

"Rhein Man" wrote in message
legroups.com...

anon a mouse wrote:

"Rhein Man" wrote in message
ooglegroups.com...

Why does MBBruce think you're a k00k then, eh?

I don't know. Are you taking him seriously?

Of course, eh?

Good.

He's a force to be reckoned with, eh?

Right.

--
Nominations and Official FAQ for alt.usenet.kooks -

http://www.netcabal.com/auk