Old September 8th 18, 10:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default How many craters would Hit a Spaceship?.

On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 1:53:23 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, September 7, 2018 at 7:10:13 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I don't see any space rocks without craters in craters Look what happen to Titanic and it only went 2400 miles.Bert

As soon global warming takes care of all those icebergs, we will be able to build a brand new Titanic, and this time be completely confident that is truly unsinkable!

All Usenet kooks must travel in steerage.

Double-A

First trip is spooky I don't like to be on maiden voyages.Captain of Titanic did every thing wrong.He made sure most would die,and the band played on Bert