Old February 6th 15, 01:34 AM posted to sci.space.history
David Spain[_4_]

Default So sort of a trivia quiz

On Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 11:10:09 PM UTC-5, Greg (Strider) Moore wrote:
Second:
Which launch pad (or complex if you wish) has launched the most DIFFERENT
types of rockets.
Right now LC-39B comes to mind:
Saturn V
Saturn IB
Shuttle
Ares 1-X

I'm sure there are others that can beat that?

Ok trivia/history buffs go to work.

Unless the ESA can beat that I sort of doubt that. Russian launch pads are more special purpose build outs aren't they?

In fact I couldn't find any history of a Saturn IB launch at LC-39A for that matter. So even with Saturn V and Shuttle and the F9H that will only make for 3 types of rockets. With the launch of SLS, LC-39B will still comfortably hold onto the lead with up to 5 different types!

Dave