Old June 4th 04, 07:10 AM
LaDonna Wyss

Andrew Gray wrote in message ...
On 2004-06-03, Jim Davis wrote:
LaDonna Wyss wrote:

The legal standard is beyond a REASONABLE doubt, and
yes it has.

The legal standard also tends to believe in the concept of a judicial
system (at least in most every system I've looked at, and English-style
systems are moderately good... second-class, but good) Have you used
these channels to apply your "legal standard"?

(...)

You claim to have evidence of murder and sabotage. I asked Scott on a
number of occasions why he doesn't present his evidence to the
relevant US or Florida law enforcement authorities. He answered with
evasions or abuse so I'll ask you. Have you presented your evidence
to the relevant US or Florida law enforcement authorities? If so,
what was their reaction? If not, why not?

I don't believe anyone here is qualified to practice law in Florida -
though you can never be sure, .us lawyers do seem to have a few states
under their belt as often as not - but, speaking as non-experts, is it a
crime in that jurisdiction to knowingly withhold evidence or knowledge
of the comission of a crime from the relevant authorities?

[and, if so, in what way is that moderated by the fact that a) it is
possibly a capital crime and b) statutes of limitations may have kicked
in; it would seem conceptually silly to be charged for witholding if the
original crime was dead and buried]

Please see my last reply for the answer to most of your posts. As for
statute of limitations, I'm sure you know there is no statute of
limitations on murder, and while I'm not an expert in military law, I
presume war crimes have no statute either (given our Cold War at the
time, it likely would fall under a war crime.) And covering up
evidence of a felony, especially murder, is ALSO a felony. One of the
many entities I have brought THAT evidence to is Congress, and my
Congressman is currently looking into the matter.