Old June 4th 04, 05:50 AM
LaDonna Wyss

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote in message . ..
On 2 Jun 2004 21:05:48 -0700, (LaDonna Wyss)
wrote:

I just had the luxury of surfing the Internet for the first time in
several months, and ran across several postings by Hallerb and Scott
Grissom. Please allow me to clarify some things.

...Well, guess what, kids. scott grissom's mistress and chief
apologist, Mary Zornio, has a new hoze account. How are things, 'mc'?
Did you finally get cured of that case of the crabs that scott gave
you? Or was it herpes simplex II?

Either way, we didn't fall for the bull**** last time, and it won't
happen this time, either. So **** off and die eh?

PLONK

...And no, there ain't no wimmen's wards in Killfile Hell. They all
get equal sodomy down there with the Maxsons!

OM

P.S. to someone who obviously prefers hyperbole to valid debate: Mary
Zornio is not Scott's "mistress." I have no clue what her marital
status is, nor do I have a clue whether or not they have ever dated,
but I DO know Scott is not married. :-)