Old February 4th 06, 03:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Solar flares

"Warhol" wrote in message
Ha Ha Ha listen to this coffee boy's... the effect's of the cometh's we

feel
everyday... this summer you will see many new changes...

after my shock theorapy treatments !

http://www.mu-atlantis.com/prophecy.htm

"Saul Levy" a écrit dans le message de news:
Ah, more fairy tales from the WarpHole! Don't believe a word of this
Robert!

Comets never draw solar flares.

Saul Levy

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 12:25:08 +0100, "Warhol"
wrote:

"Robert Finch @sympatico.ca" robfinchremove a crit dans le message

de
news: ...
I was just wondering, solar flares occur with an eleven year cycle,
so that means we see solar flares from Earth every 11 years.

Do solar flares occur all over the sun every eleven years ? Or is

there
an
object with an eleven year orbit in orbit about the sun that draws

flares
off the sun ? And we just see the flares every eleven years because

the
Earth is between the object and the sun.

Right... before the sun had only one cometh that provoked solar

flares...
but now there are more cometh's orbiting the sun, why we see more and

More
solar flares... and dont forget that Temple One is now behind the sun,

which
provoke also strange effects that we only see when cometh are gone to

hit
Earth.