Old February 4th 06, 03:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Solar flares

Warhol wrote:

"Robert Finch @sympatico.ca" robfinchremove a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
I was just wondering, solar flares occur with an eleven year cycle,
so that means we see solar flares from Earth every 11 years.

Do solar flares occur all over the sun every eleven years ? Or is there an
object with an eleven year orbit in orbit about the sun that draws flares
off the sun ? And we just see the flares every eleven years because the
Earth is between the object and the sun.

Right... before the sun had only one cometh that provoked solar flares...
but now there are more cometh's orbiting the sun, why we see more and More
solar flares... and dont forget that Temple One is now behind the sun, which
provoke also strange effects that we only see when cometh are gone to hit
Earth.

You are such an idiot, warswine. Where do you get these delusions?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003