Old July 10th 10, 05:44 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Brian Thorn[_2_]

Default National Review blows its cork over NASA's Bolden

On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 10:51:33 -0800, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Interesting had not heard about this. Thanks for sharing. I was aware
there was a lot of research being done, I just had not been paying close
attention to exactly what though.

Although human testing of that vaccine was possibly going to start in
2010 according to the press releases, there has been no new info on it
since last September.

That's not too surprising. If testing was to begin in 2010, I wouldn't
expect to hear results until at least 2011, maybe 2012. We usually
see press releases from a company announcing product testing and the
like, and then nothing, sometimes for years, while that testing
progresses and goes to the FDA for approval.

Brian