Old December 19th 03, 01:40 PM
Earl Colby Pottinger

Default Airplane Scientists

(Derek Lyons) :

h (Rand Simberg) wrote:

In honor of the centennial, I have an essay about the brothers Wright
up at TechCentralStation:

http://www.techcentralstation.com/121703D.html

ROTFLMAO.

White Knight/SS1 is an incremental approach to the mission of the X33?

I guess the RC car I bought today as a Christmas gift for a friends
son is an increment on his way to be being a NASCAR driver then.

And I lay odds that you can't find a present day NASCAR driver who did not
have racing car models when he was a kid. And yes I had rocket models when I
was a kid, and *NO* racing car models. Plus my brother did have racing car
models and now works for GM in the design department.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to