Old June 15th 05, 10:44 PM
LJS

"John D. Tanner" wrote in message
A unique opportunity to experience and practice the scientific
exploitation of CCD astronomy, under professional supervision in a
unique Mediterranean setting with fellow astronomy enthusiasts.

snippety snop

*******
Sorry for the length (10 lines) but there was quite a lot to say! If
anyone wants any more information then please feel free to email me or
the right direction.

Regards,
John
http://physics.open.ac.uk/~jdtanner

Hi John. Any idea how long this will be available for? I have only started
studying for a future physics degree (completed S194 and S103 this year),
and don't plan on doing S282 till 2007 or 2008.

Also, how do you rate S283? I would like the certificate in planetary
sciences (S282 + S283), but I can't stand biology or geology! Zzzzzzzzz.

Thanks!