Old September 8th 20, 12:01 AM posted to sci.space.policy
snidely

Default Sep 3 18:01 UTC (was 23:57 UTC 4 150m)

Snidely submitted this idea :

Got that part way wrong. SN6 has joined the "flight proven" club.

Watching
URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-3DRpakVB0
with the legs being removed and SN6 being lifted onto the transporter,
I have the following questions:

1) When placed on the pipestands, are the pipestands at hardpoints, or
just on the thrust structure's outer ring?

2) When placed on the transporter's stand, it looked like the
attachments were at the same points the legs had been. Am I seeing
this correctly? And this stand will remain with SN6 at the build site,
no?

The videos of SN6's legs being attached on the test/launch stand seemed
to have the legs and the stand attached at different points, but those
videos have expired so I can't double check.

/dps

--
Rule #0: Don't be on fire.
In case of fire, exit the building before tweeting about it.