Old December 21st 08, 05:48 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Rand Simberg[_1_]

Default Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar

On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 12:34:58 -0500, in a place far, far away, "Greg D.
Moore \(Strider\)" made the phosphor
on my monitor glow in such a way as to indicate that:

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message

And once again, the non-stupid among us know that I was simply
employing a rhetorical device, not actually accusing you of
pedophilia, though your reaction to it was hilarious (methinks though
did protest too much).

And yet, you wonder why so many people here have lost any respect for you
when you resort to such ad hominem attacks.

It wasn't an "ad hominem attack."

And note that this comes from a paranoid lunatic who regularly accuses
me of "having 'Al-kalb' training," or having dark secret agendas, or
being a "military man."

And yet, you are willing to go even one level lower. Such class.

Are you also so mentally challenged as to believe with Ian that I
seriously accused him of pedophilia?