Old June 30th 04, 11:41 PM
Henry Weems Jr.

Default SECOND LETTER to Michael Behe of Lehigh University

"Ed Conrad" wrote in message
news

This is a copy (some minor changes) of a letter I had
emailed to Michael Behe of Lehigh University in Bethlehem,
Pa., some months ago. I have not had a response, not even
the courtesy of a brief "No, Thank You."

Exactly what are your credentials, Edward? Did you receive a degree from an
accredited university that relates to your wild claims or did you barely
graduate high school? Most people I have met in the halls of academe do not
have time for outlandish assertions of "rocks=teeth" and "stones=bones."