Old July 3rd 07, 03:51 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.aviation.military
OM[_6_]

Default Rob Arndt Non Grata (Wuz: Advanced versions of the V-2 rocket)

On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 18:45:57 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Yeah, I went over to rec.aviation.military and ran into this whacko.
But his website is something else, to put it mildly:
http://discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/index.html

....Oh, *he's* the festering little neo-Nazi dickwad who was
responsible for all those "Luftwaffe UFO" pages you sent me a while
back, wasn't he? Granted, his Nutzi idols came up with some really
wild concepts, but most of the ones he's babbled about have about as
much validity as a Wikipedia article about beers brewed in Texas
written by a pair of 15-year-old Limey schoolpunks.

Normally, you'd have to eat a lot of funny mushrooms to come up with
stuff like that.

....He's probably been IV'ing his own home brew. Whether it's
Nyquil-deerived crystal meth, or just his own attempt at cheap beer,
remains to be seen.

OM
--
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [