Old May 18th 07, 08:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Peter Hucker[_1_]

Default [ASTRO] That flood of an AVI just recently

On Thu, 17 May 2007 11:46:42 +0100, Aidan Karley
wrote:

The flood of a 31-part DiVX AVI movie passed through my machine
and got filtered off into a temporary location because it didn't have
the "ASTRO" header. but even so, I couldn't read it because at least 2
out of 31 parts hadn't made it to my newsserver.
Did anyone get the whole lot, and was it worth the effort?

I got it twice, once in one avi file, and once in a rar file split up
into parts. Both were complete, and not worth watching.

Altopia news never loses parts.

Rescuers in Pakistan today reported rescuing a man from the rubble.
They became aware when they heard a faint voice saying "we're still open".