Old July 27th 03, 10:39 AM
Dale

Default WHAT WILL NASA SAY???

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:32:42 GMT, "Eddie Trimarchi" wrote:

snipped a bit

Life is dangerous, it could be a plane ....Will
you now post.... WHAT WILL QUANTAS SAY???

LOL BTW, isn't Quantas the only major airline that has never
had a fatality?

Death is a part of life that we have to learn to live with. And if you
haven't worked it out already, I think NASA are doing a great job. I have
them to thank for some of the most inpirational human events I have
witnessed in my lifetime. I suspect the same applies to you, but it could be
just wishful thinking...

I think NASA could do alot better, and I hope that they feel the same way.
But yes to the latter part- I can't imagine what my view of the world would
be now had I not grown up with the race to the moon. Pretty bleak, I fear.

Dale