Old November 5th 18, 05:24 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Paul Schlyter[_3_]

Default Neil DeGrasse Tyson headed down same loony road as Carl Sagan?

On Sun, 4 Nov 2018 04:41:13 -0800 (PST), Gary Harnagel
wrote:
If you take the position that God simply works by the laws of

nature (some
of which we understand, some we partially understand and some we

don't
understand at all), then the miracle is that it happened just when

Moses needed it.

If you define "miracle" as merely an unlikely event, then it is a
"miracle" whenever someone wins the lottery. Such "miracles" happen
all the time.