Old February 24th 17, 05:01 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Musk remains on Advisory Council

Michael Gallagher wrote:

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 15:49:15 -0700, Fred J. McCall
wrote:

Michael Gallagher wrote:

If your definition of "the truth" is "anything Donald Trump says,"
then you have a funny definition of the truth. Which has veered off
topic.

Since I never said any such thing, your political delusions have
veered WAY off topic. And off reality.

I didn't quote you; I said if that was your defintion is that.

If you're still raping young children it's a terrible thing. Oh, I
didn't say you were. I just said IF you were.

Get my point?

If it's not, then what is it? What is the delusional part?

My definition of 'the truth' is quite simple - THE TRUTH.

The delusional part should be clear to you now. Why did you ask the
question?

--
"You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of
your hat; you take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear."