Old January 27th 13, 03:41 AM posted to sci.space.station
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

Default Expandable modules??

"Jeff Findley" wrote in message

To top this all off, I'm not even sure that what I pose as a "worst case
scenario" truly is the "worst case scenario". Other failure modes might
prove worse, depending on the details. This is why NASA and Bigelow
Aerospace employ aerospace engineers, because this truly is "rocket
science".

A massive leak appears in the side, which puts a torque moment on the module
which then rips out the CBM port on the station side leading to massive
depressurization. Then the station tumbles out of control and lands on the
next Soyuz waiting to be launched, destroying it and the pad and killing the
crew and backup crew during a photo-op.

(my stab at worst case.)

Jeff