Old January 18th 13, 01:06 PM posted to sci.space.station
Jeff Findley[_2_]

Default Expandable modules??

In article , nospam@
127.0.0.1 says...

This is all very curious and interesting.
Must be the ultimate do-it-yourself kit. First the hab will have to be
off-loaded from the Dragon capsule, then what? Is it assembled within
the station or from the outside with it attached to the arm?

Once attached to the Tranquility node it's inflated, so I imagine there
are extra air cylinders included with the 'kit'?

Anyone know?

I might need to fire off an email to Mr. Perrotto for clarification...

Or you could just watch the video.

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/video...html?media_id=
158539341

Jeff