Old November 7th 07, 12:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected][_2_]

Default The "Venus/Mercury Radar Reflection Conjunction Anomaly", is a firm motive to question Special relativity and a support for the idea of "Planetary lightspeed frame dragging" by a so called LASOF. ( Local Anti-Symmetrical Oscil

On Nov 6, 3:05 pm, " wrote:
On Nov 4, 2:42 pm, " wrote:

If a radar signal leaves the Earth with a speed C-v, (v. earth orbital
speed)and after a 70 million km travel the speed has become C
(extinct), --after bouncing back on the approaching Venus--- the radar
signal leaves Venus with the speed of C+v, (v. Venus orbital speed)
and after 54 million km this speed has become also C, THEN FIGURE 3-4
( see below) OF THE SHAPIRO RADAR REFLECTION ANOMALY CAN BE EXPAINED,
by the mutual overlap of Venus and later Earth of te "extinction
distances".

LeoVuyk.

For more clarity, I added a new image (C2) representing the geometry
of the Venus-Earth situation on 10th of April 1964. see:http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot...ity-dependent-
lightspeed.html

"Short Period Quasi-Regular Oscillations" of Venus and Mercury of
about 30 days, are described by I.I Shapiro in Radar Astronomy 1968,
page 170-172. see at the end of the file mentioned below.
Examples of QPOs (Quasi Periodic Oscillations) or Orbital
Periodicities of Binaries are supposed to be examples of gravity
influenced LASOF lightspeed anomalies just like Venus and Mercury. see
below articles by: H.Lehmann, (Binary RZ-cas.) and P.G.Ostrov,
(Binary HV 2543).
http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot...influence.html