Old June 22nd 03, 10:43 PM
Pete Charest

Default Is TT-Watch uncontrolled now?

On 22 Jun 2003 14:34:21 -0700, (Idon't) wrote:

Matthew Kriebel wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Idon't) wrote:

It's not real. It's fake. It doesn't really happen.

It would be cool it it were real, but it isn't. Sorry.

Yes, some of it is fake. However, I have known several channels
personally who were not "faking" it. Exactly what the process consists
of is open for debate, but it is not always being "faked".

And just how do you know its real?

Real what? I only said that the people I knew personally were not
intentionally "faking" it. That is the catch-all used to dismiss the
entire phenomenon, but it is not universally applicable. It's not
nearly that simple.

Yes, it is exactly that simple. Although not quite as simple as your
barely functioning mind.

Pete Charest
Founding Father
DIY Insult Program