Old June 22nd 03, 09:42 PM
Lisa Agnes Gardner

Default Is TT-Watch uncontrolled now?

"DrPostman" wrote in message
On 21 Jun 2003 20:26:10 -0700, (Lisa
Gardner) wrote:

I have never really looked much into her stuff, but in general
I do believe that channeling is a part of the whole bad of ****
that eats at me. I also believe that it is possible that many
so-called channelers are really just people who are having
fed to them public opinion management propaganda by some
organization or another, either from here here on earth or elsewhere,
albeit through psychic communication.

Or it could be just another case of schizophrenia.

Yes. And there could be interesting things going on with schizophrenia.

What matters is the content of what is said, though. If the stuff
makes sense and seems right to you, than its origin is not all that
important. The *content* is what should be paid attention to.

Jim Jones had a lot of content that seemed right to his followers.

However, I was not one of them and I don't think it would have
seemed right to me.

If it *doesn't* make sense, than it doesn't make sense - no matter
who claims to be channeling whom.

But yeah: the whole phenomenon of 'channeling' is something
that could easily be used to direct the opinions of the certain
groups of people. I think it *is* used to do such a thing.

Or it could be the delusional following delusions.[...]

Yes, it could. But then, so could other things.

Lisa Agnes Gardner

[filler

filler]

The above is here so that the article will post with the amount of quoted
text
I have here. I don't want to cut any of the quoted text out.