Old June 22nd 03, 03:56 PM
Idon't

Default Is TT-Watch uncontrolled now?

STAPLETONSASTROLOGY wrote in message ...
Lisa Gardner wrote:

]

I have never really looked much into her stuff, but in general
I do believe that channeling is a part of the whole bad of ****
that eats at me. I also believe that it is possible that many
so-called channelers are really just people who are having
fed to them public opinion management propaganda by some
organization or another, either from here here on earth or elsewhere,
albeit through psychic communication.

What matters is the content of what is said, though. If the stuff
makes sense and seems right to you, than its origin is not all that
important. The *content* is what should be paid attention to.

If it *doesn't* make sense, than it doesn't make sense - no matter
who claims to be channeling whom.

But yeah: the whole phenomenon of 'channeling' is something
that could easily be used to direct the opinions of the certain
groups of people. I think it *is* used to do such a thing.

Lisa, "chaneling" is just some made-up-bull**** done to impress people,
get attention, and make money.

It's not real. It's fake. It doesn't really happen.

It would be cool it it were real, but it isn't. Sorry.

Yes, some of it is fake. However, I have known several channels
personally who were not "faking" it. Exactly what the process consists
of is open for debate, but it is not always being "faked".