Old June 22nd 03, 05:27 AM
Lisa Gardner

Default Is TT-Watch uncontrolled now?

DrPostman wrote in message . ..
On 21 Jun 2003 09:36:55 -0700, (Lisa
Gardner) wrote:

DrPostman wrote in message . ..
On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:36:32 -0700, "John Griffin"
wrote:

"DrPostman" wrote
On 20 Jun 2003 11:01:30 -0700,
(Lisa
Gardner) wrote:

Guy, I meant that I am not so ready to believe *Nancy's*
assertion.

How can you be ready AT ALL to believe it, especially now that
her dates have come and gone and The White Lie is the excuse?

Lisa wants to believe crazy stuff, as a sort of solidarity thing.

Uh, what is with you guys?

Are you functioning on auto-reply, or something?

**Did you actually read what I wrote above**?

I said that I was not too willing to believe this assertion of
Nancy's.

And did you read what I asked? How can you be willing AT ALL
to believe Nancy's nonsense?

Somehow that got translated into me wholeheartedly believing.

Not from my question. What tiny, itty bitsy part are you willing to
believe? She has been proven entirely wrong.

[...]

Uh, actually. I don't believe any of it straight out, but it is
possible that she is looking psychically at someone's 'inner space'
and misinterpreting what she senses there.

Or, it is possible that she is being fed bull**** by people who
are intentionally looking to decieve and lead others astray.

Incidentally, I can't believe you gave this bull**** answer. How
is it that you can give such unthinking replies and still be
taken somewhat seriously? Or are you just not taken seriously?

Lisa Agnes Gardner