Old June 22nd 03, 05:24 AM
Lisa Gardner

Default Is TT-Watch uncontrolled now?

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message . ..
On 21 Jun 2003 09:36:55 -0700, (Lisa
Gardner) wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

DrPostman wrote in message . ..
On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:36:32 -0700, "John Griffin"
wrote:

"DrPostman" wrote
On 20 Jun 2003 11:01:30 -0700,
(Lisa
Gardner) wrote:

Guy, I meant that I am not so ready to believe *Nancy's*
assertion.

How can you be ready AT ALL to believe it, especially now that
her dates have come and gone and The White Lie is the excuse?

Lisa wants to believe crazy stuff, as a sort of solidarity thing.

Uh, what is with you guys?

Are you functioning on auto-reply, or something?

**Did you actually read what I wrote above**?

No one reads what you write.

That is quite clear to me with regards to some of you people.

Lisa Agnes Gardner