Old October 30th 07, 08:03 PM posted to rec.arts.tv,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default CSI Miami throws science out the window, again

In rec.arts.tv Mac Breck wrote:
wrote in message ...
Well, in one early (possibly first) season episode I saw CSI (LV) get

the
function of a GFCI totally wrong, and the murder plot depended on

that.

Well, everybody screws up now and then. The key is to have more than
one science check and not to screw up all the time. The original CSI is
pretty good, but not perfect.

It would not have bothered me nearly so much if the whole plot
of the main murder mystery didn't hinge on it. That's really
the only reason I remember it at all. I agree, original CSI is
pretty good most of the time, that one just hit me over the head.

Bill Ranck
Blacksburg, Va.