Old February 8th 07, 07:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Peter Hucker[_1_]

Default Astro: Is it quiet on here??

I don't understand the obsession with temperature people have. Sure,
it's annoying having to scrape the car windscreen, but that's it.

On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 19:45:06 GMT, "Muttsdanglers"
wrote:

-18!!!! where are you????
It goes to -2 here in sussex in the uk and we moan!!!

Paul

"Rick Johnson" wrote in message
.. .

Muttsdanglers wrote:
All i can see is 11 messages?? Blueyonder has been having a few server
problems but is them or is it just that everyone is outside snapping the
sky??

Paul

Probably, like me, they are under clouds. Full moon is also a pain and I
haven't been above -18C (0F) for 6 days now. And it is snowing. At least
no Florida twisters.

Rick

Fellows, it's often easier to just give in to your wife. I mean, what's your word against thousands of hers?