Old August 29th 03, 01:45 AM
Al Jackson

Default Past Perfect, Future Misleading

h (Rand Simberg) wrote in message . ..
I have some more commentary on the Gehman report, and why we should
not build "the" next generation launch system.

Past Perfect, Future Misleading

NASA plans to make continuing investments in “next generation
launch technology,” with the hope that those investments will
enable a decision by the end of this decade on what that next
generation launch vehicle should be. This is a worthy goal, and should
be pursued.

My concern is that .... you ... and many others seem to want to live
in the 19th century.
The World has changed, there should be no Orbital Space Plane, there
should be the 'International Orbital Space Plane', ....

As somebody said:

"The United States is the only country , on the face of the earth, to
go from Frontier to Decadence, without going through Enlightenment ."

So it goes.