Old November 10th 18, 04:11 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gary Harnagel

Default Neil DeGrasse Tyson headed down same loony road as Carl Sagan?

On Friday, November 9, 2018 at 3:38:21 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:

I believe that Whitmer believes it, yes, but I don't believe it myself,
not a word of it, no. Why would I? Why would you?

So why would you believe the story about the stone and the hat?

And intentional errors can be inserted with the best of intentions by
a translator who KNOWS that the text could not possible mean what it says.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes/comme...the_monastery/

Yep :-)