Old August 19th 14, 04:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Venus has no water.

On Monday, August 18, 2014 10:02:59 PM UTC-7, benj wrote:
On 08/18/2014 07:06 PM, HVAC wrote:

On 8/18/2014 4:01 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Your expertise should therefor be easily capable of telling us exactly

where and of who this latest Harlow is, unless intellectual fraud

isn't your thing.

I can make it appear that I am anywhere I desire.

But I live in New Hampshire.

I am retired.

As for you referring to me as an intellectual, well I believe

that anything you say is to be taken with a grain of salt.

After all, you are insane.

Sure, we knew Brad was insane the minute he referred to you as an
intellectual.

Speaking of trying to pass as an intellectual, is that why you took down
your Hit Girl sig? Or did you finally embarrass yourself with your own
actions?

This isn't the same Harlow.

FUD-masters as mainstream brown-nosed clowns get upgraded and/or replaced all the time.