Old August 18th 14, 09:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Venus has no water.

On Monday, August 18, 2014 12:36:28 PM UTC-7, Dean Markley wrote:
On Monday, August 18, 2014 12:22:18 PM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:

On Monday, August 18, 2014 8:48:07 AM UTC-7, Dean Markley wrote:

On Monday, August 18, 2014 9:38:23 AM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:

On Monday, August 18, 2014 6:10:44 AM UTC-7, Dean Markley wrote:

Your chemistry seriously sucks.

What's you best research discovery and its contribution to humanity?

Well now Brad, in the public domain, you can easily do a search and find the patents I have. What you won't see is the confidential work I've done in anti-counterfeiting. If you don;t understand why its confidential, then you need to seriously take some courses and learn something for once.

Now that's interesting, in that such anti-counterfeiting expertise can afford to employ those of your kind, when in fact the US currency is still among the most counterfeited, and art counterfeiting is practically commonplace and a lot more common than finding originals. Obviously you haven't been doing a very good job at it.

How many billions have you saved us?

You are too quick to point a finger and assign blame. The company I worked for was British and as such was not allowed to work with the U.S. Mint or Bureau of Engraving. But my company's technology is used in the UK currency among others.

Art counterfeiting is highly specialized and my company offers solutions for such fraud. The solution is 100% effective in guaranteeing authenticity.

My company also tracks counterfeiting online such as fake items offered on eBay and other auction sites. It can track, identify and reveal sources of such activity which usually are in China, Pakistan, North Korea (tough one) and Russia. Oddly, here in the US, the bulk of such fraud comes from California.These are then turned over to customers for pursuit of legal enforcement.

How many billions have you saved sanding a boat hull?

Don't be silly. I've sanded my fair share of stuff, refinished it nicely, but never a boat hull. I'm more into the hidden systems, consoles and appliances that makes boats a lot more fun, more energy efficient, user-friendly and safer.

Your expertise should therefor be easily capable of telling us exactly where and of who this latest Harlow is, unless intellectual fraud isn't your thing.