Old August 18th 14, 05:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Venus has no water.

On Monday, August 18, 2014 8:48:07 AM UTC-7, Dean Markley wrote:
On Monday, August 18, 2014 9:38:23 AM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:

On Monday, August 18, 2014 6:10:44 AM UTC-7, Dean Markley wrote:

Your chemistry seriously sucks.

What's you best research discovery and its contribution to humanity?

Well now Brad, in the public domain, you can easily do a search and find the patents I have. What you won't see is the confidential work I've done in anti-counterfeiting. If you don;t understand why its confidential, then you need to seriously take some courses and learn something for once.

Now that's interesting, in that such anti-counterfeiting expertise can afford to employ those of your kind, when in fact the US currency is still among the most counterfeited, and art counterfeiting is practically commonplace and a lot more common than finding originals. Obviously you haven't been doing a very good job at it.

How many billions have you saved us?