Old October 5th 12, 07:21 PM posted to sci.space.history
Dean

Default Wonder what the LM lower stages condition is ??

On Friday, October 5, 2012 11:18:10 AM UTC-4, Jeff Findley wrote:
In article 96dd33c3-46c5-4bd6-b529-cc5820c89ec3

@a7g2000yqo.googlegroups.com, says...

Just in case you hadn't noticed, you're really putting the cart before

the horse.

well since the US will have ZERO deep space missions for well past the

forseable future speculating can be fun and costs nothing.......

You're missing one key point. The summary of your speculation is

something like an unmanned mission to an asteroid "near" Snoopy with a

vehicle big enough to return Snoopy to earth. This is not reality

based. You're moved into the realm of science fiction, which is outside

the scope of the sci.space newsgroups.

Don't get me wrong, I love sci-fi (I am currently reading a stack of

Larry Niven's "Known Space" books), but this is *not* a sci-fi

newsgroup. If you want to speculate in the sci-fi universe, please take

such speculations to a newsgroup (or other online forum) like:

alt.writing.fiction.sci-fi

Jeff

Hi Jeff, the Known Space series are among my favorites! Of those, I really enjoyed "Becalmed in Hell" and "There is a Tide".