Old November 16th 12, 02:33 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
Marvin the Martian

Default It seems that as Dark Energy increases, Dark Matter decreasesastime goes on

The fairies eat the dark matter and use the energy to push stars and
photons around.

Really, get a jar of dark matter, otherwise this whole dark matter thing
is nothing more than circular logic - there's dark matter there because
if we add it here, here and here, it makes the theory fit. We know
there's dark matter there because the theory predicts it.

Really.

And "scientist" are falling for that stupidity? What the hell are they
teaching in grad schools? VooDoo?