Old March 24th 19, 11:54 AM posted to sci.space.science
[email protected]

Default Neuffer Rings

Just an update: Info on the #NeufferRing can be found in this journal:

Neuffer, B. H. (1963). Single stage launching of large preassembled space s
tation structures. Advances in the Astronautical Sciences 13, 75-88.

I can't find an online version of the article, but it can be had for $45 in
Vol. 13 of Advances in the Astronautical Sciences from https://www.univelt
..com/book17 or you can find a library (that's a place with printouts of
books) that has back issues.

A further update is that my novel Kings of the High Frontier is now availab
le in ePub & Kindle versions:

ePub: http://bit.ly/2hpdTr3
Kindle: http://amzn.to/2zcclL3

I made some fairly major changes to the novel, even though it still takes p
lace in the years 1994-1996 (yes, it went from speculative fiction to alter
nate history in just 25 years!). Read about the changes he https://bit.l
y/2USkRGR and follow @KoPubCo_Info on Twitter for updates.

Victor Koman, PhD