View Single Post
Old October 20th 18, 09:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

On Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 9:14:01 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 2:40:14 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 2:22:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 1:50:44 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sunny again here in Gresham. Temp at 1:45 PM a perfect Freudian 69F. East wind at 17 mph. Humidity a dry 26%. Chance of rain 0%. DOW down again!

Double-A
Bright sun,and it got warmer.Sleeped over Sandy's apartment.WOW Wish I was 30 years younger.We did not sleep in the same bed,but she saw me in my underwear as I went to take my shower.Reason My van would not start,and left it to be fixed.I just picked it up with all new starting system replaced.It cost a ton of $$$$$$$ but some of the parts my fingers could not replace. Sandy did me good,and I now will show her my appreciation Bert

Sounds like an Hawaiian honeymoon might be next!

Double-A Its hitting 90 again and not a cloud to be seen. Van needs new computer WOW $480 WOW Has to run for me to have fun and pick up my pills. Sandy is doing her disapearing act again.Go figure.Friends here at the center are helping me. I use the micro oven,and buy frozen dinners. Bert

That's the problem with all the new cars. I had to replace a computer on one of my cars too. It shouldn't cost that much anymore, as you can buy a good laptop for less than that! Best think I think would be to drive something like a 57 Chevy. A classic and a much simpler car. Nothing on it to track you either. I guess they had some problems with something like the rings wearing out, but buy one now, and those would have been replaced with ones with the improved alloy on its last overhaul.

You guys get to vote one not setting the clocks back? I am still mad that they messed with the clocks in the first place back in 1960 or so. People who want more sunlight in their evenings can just go to work at 7 AM. It's that simple.

Another beautiful day here in Gresham. Clear sky and sunshine! Last couple of mornings were foggy, that that cleared out. Now at 1:30 PM 61F. Expected later 69F. Wind NW at 8 mph. Humidity 60%.

Farmers' Market day, so I got my veggies. Both Ducks and Beavers are playing today. But I don't understand why the radio puts on a 3 hour pregame buildup show for the Beavers, when the games themselves are always a disappointment!

Double-A