Old October 18th 18, 10:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

A beautiful autumn day here in Gresham. Sunny and calm. The east wind has subsided. Current temp as of 2:45 PM a perfectly Freudian 69F. Humidity 34%.

Our election ballots will be going in the mail today! I'm studying up on how to vote. I think I am going to vote against our Gresham Mayor Bemis. He has been mayor a long time, and I think has become a bit smug. He owns an Italian restaurant. We need some some new raw blood here! I'm voting for the guy with the whiskers!

Double-A