Old February 14th 05, 06:34 PM
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Eric Chomko wrote:
Rand Simberg wrote:
John Doe wrote:

As far as the argument of sending only
"professionals", this is ludicrous. You can't
be "professional" 7/24 for over a year
without any break.

I can go that long without forcing my unwanted
tongue on woman. I can also go that long
without being a classic male chauvinist pig.
I've in fact managed both those things for
decades.

What about your other annoyances? How long would it
take for the rest of the crew to get sick of your
condescending attitude, general pomposity and
arrogance?

I'll grant you that Rand can be--as are we
all--annoying at times. It's part of the human
condition. But, unlike you, he is not annoying all the
time or, for that matter, even most of the time.

This is a cultural problem, not a hormonal one.

Yes, I suppose it is.

The real problem is that you are so obsessed with Rand,
that I'm actually sitting here defending him; he who
neither wants nor needs a third-party champion(ess).

If he's that much of a pain in your ass, Eric, why
don't you just bite the bullet and killfile him?

rl