Old October 9th 19, 12:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Autumn in Gresham

On Monday, October 7, 2019 at 6:48:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, October 6, 2019 at 2:42:15 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A beautiful fall afternoon here in Gresham! Now 66F as of 2:30 PM. Clear sky, sunny, calm, dry. Wind NE at 5 mph. Humidity 49%.

It was total victory for Oregon teams over California yesterday! The Ducks beat the Cal Bears 17 - 7! The Beavers beat the UCLA Bruins 48-31!
Ps
Double-A

Still Summer here.No rain.Kicker is a dark cloud is rare. Lots a crime reporting in Orange county.Shooting at Huntington Beach.Van is safe.Its 27 years old.Police watch out for me. Anaheim has big money and lots of city workers.bert

Heck, it is always summer there in semi-tropical LA! You guys hardy need a weatherman at all! Here in Gresham it is a seasonable 51F as of 4:30 PM. Sun is shining now, but a little while ago it was raining Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 65%. Looks like a few days of sunshine coming up. Maybe that will be our Indian summer!

Double-A