Old April 2nd 13, 10:54 PM
amhaus amhaus is offline
Junior Member

Default Arrival point in Andromeda galaxy?

Hi! I'm trying to calculate, if you departed the Milky Way from the Perseus Arm (and had a ship that could actually make the journey in something like 500 years instead of thousands), where you'd end up in the Andromeda galaxy; what region, and if possible what known stars or clusters you'd be near. I can't find charts online that give the kind of detail I'm looking for so I can do the calculations. Is there anyone who could give me some pointers--or even an answer?

Thanks!

Last edited by amhaus : April 2nd 13 at 11:05 PM.