Old December 27th 12, 10:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Mahipal

Default Stellar "sea", and Planetary "land"

On Dec 27, 3:54*pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 12/27/12 2:05 PM, Mahipal wrote:

Earth's Equatorial radius is 6378km. Numerical coincidence of 4
digits?

* *Earth's Equatorial radius is 6,378,137 meters.

So it is. Sam Worm Lie, get your programmers to compute for you its
value when rounded -- he he radius round he he -- off into km. For
your input, km is kilometres in certain forms of English.

While your learning conversions, tell me what the Earth radius is as a
fraction of 1AU. Do keep yourself busy... go also compute the value of
pi for its first 7638 digits.

Enjo(y)... Cheers!
--
Mahipal, pronounced "My Pal" or "Maple" leads to... Maple Loops.

http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/