Old July 5th 03, 08:02 PM
Tony Sivori

Default MAN AS OLD AS COAL -- Catastrophic Evidence

Unbound Quark wrote:
That link is woefully incomplete. I don't know
where it originated, but I have a much longer
version from rec.models.rockets.

That version you cite is one year older than the one I cited.
http://makeashorterlink.com/?J1C526925
versus
http://makeashorterlink.com/?T26951825

Here's some mo

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted
boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless
crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You
cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry ****head cockup
pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You
dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

That is obviously an add-on. The above paragraph is full of Queen's English
and British slang. The following words are not in the Merriam Webster
dictionary: clotpole, lagerlout, woofter, pillock, wanking, and probably
others but I was too lazy to look all of them up. It does not come close to
matching the prose of the original version.

You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly,
deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent,
opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted,
racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged,
imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous,
byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious,
splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful,
destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist,
narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic,
idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling,
restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic,
stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic,
jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing,
arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive,
socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

The above paragraph nothing more than a run on sentence of negative
attributes and as such lacks the style and verve of the original post that
is plagiarizes.

--
Tony Sivori