Old February 14th 07, 06:11 AM posted to talk.bizarre,sci.environment,sci.physics,misc.survivalism,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default "Orbiting Junk, Once a Nuisance, Is Now a Threat" - NY Times

Myal wrote:
wrote:

(David P.) wrote:

"James" wrote:

Bull****. Bush has nothing to do with America's unpopularity.
It's been coming on for decades.

Overpopulation is the main factor in most of
our problems, not this or that party or politician.
As the numbers increase, everything will get worse,
no matter who is in power, because technology
can't catch up quick enough.

Strike ONE!
The book "The Ugly American" was written in 1958, so the communist
have been telling us we're unpopular for over half a century now,
since the propaganda campaign started BEFORE the book.

you needed to read it ina book ?

virtualy anyone who has expirienced american tourists or military
personal passin thru their town could have told you that .

Yes, that was the thesis of the book.

Why do people tell me something I already know, and seem oddly smug as
if they've done something?

Strike TWO!!
The hated white people of America are barely reproducing at a
replacement rate; population growth in the US is entirely due to
(legal and illegal) immigration and the high reproductive rates of the
beloved protected minorities.

Strike THREE!!!
The argument that technology can't keep up with growth has been made
for over a hundred years, and it has always been proven wrong.

Yer OUT!