Old January 19th 06, 07:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Static = no Inertia

Reality is Its vibrations all the way down. Vibrations are at the first
level(Planck level) Spin is at the QM level(electron level)
and gyro spin is that the atom level (EM level) Gyro
spinning is used to create inertia. My toy gyro showed that to me the
first time I pulled the string. Once you pull on the string and spinning
starts you are seeing the motion(forces) of the universe (the whole
gyroscope is rotating around the spin axis) Next gravity begins to act
on the "spin axis" thus creating a gravitational axis,
Strangely instead of obeying the pull of gravity (straight down) the
gyroscope moves in a horizontal circle,in effect rotating about a third
axis which is called a "precession axis. Tricky stuff,and I was only 8
years old(right to the day) Spin is a force that causes a gyro to
circle instead of falling. That was the first interesting thought that
entered my 8 year old brain. TreBert