Old July 6th 03, 08:56 PM
David Higgins

Default ISS On-Orbit Status, 14-06-2003

Clark wrote:
[asking Kevin Willoughby]

You are a bureauocrat of some sort, aren't you?

He's a computer programmer, I believe. We're the guys who
get caught in the shower every morning after literally
following the instructions on the hair shampoo:

"Lather. Rinse. Repeat."

.. at least until the shampoo bottle finally runs out.
Damned instructions should have said "Repeat once."

Still, what did you expect the daily press release to say?
"The following items are broken. Some of them broke months
ago, others only in the last few days", followed by a
potentially very long list of minor grievances? It's easier
to say in effect "the crap that broke last week? still
broken."