Old October 23rd 14, 11:10 AM posted to sci.space.station
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default TRV for ISS

In article ,
says...

Yes, I know the email address on this post is different than in years
past. It seems that I can't connect to Eternal September from work
anymore, so I'm trying this from home. Now that I've got a decent home
computer setup, with a big monitor, doing this from home should be much
better than when I tried it in years past.

Looks like this is working fine. :-)

Jeff